Join the Chamber
Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce (GPICC) firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mission Statement
The purpose of the Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce is to develop, encourage, promote, and protect the commercial, professional, financial, and general business interests of the Greater Pine Island, Matlacha area.
Promotional Efforts and Advertising Opportunities
Alone you are Great . . . Together we make an Impact.
Join the Chamber of Commerce so we can help you promote your business.
Listed below are some of the advantages for you:
- Member business cards and information distributed at our busy visitor center.
Our new location has seen a big increase in the number of people stopping by for information on places to visit/ eat/shop etc. and new residents looking for services available on the island.
- Your company information posted on our website.
Newly designed for easy navigation. Your business has its own page in the member directory where you can promote your business.
Over 4000 requests are received annually through the website for additional information and are responded to by our administrator promoting our member businesses.
Additional website advertising opportunities are also available.
- Cooperative advertising opportunities.
A Pine Island brochure distributed off the island to encourage more visitors to the island.
Your information in the annual member directory with additional advertising space available to chamber members.
- Social Media Marketing through the Chamber Facebook page
- Spotlight business opportunities
- Special Event Promotion opportunities throughout the year
The Chamber has four main events each year with Sponsor and Vendor opportunities available: Outdoor Market, Islandfest with Mullet Toss, MangoMania and Stone Crab Fest.
Only Chamber members can co-sponsor our events.
Priority as well as discounted rates are given to Chamber members for vendor space. Put your business in front of many new potential customers.
- Networking Opportunities.
Network @ Night: a great way to meet other members and introduce your business. Held quarterly, each event is hosted by a member and many are co-hosted by members who do not have a store front. This is a great opportunity to highlight your business to other members.
- The Chamber is represented at many organizations and committees both on and off the island, and members are invited to be involved. Included are The Lee County Tourism Development Council and The Horizon Council.
- Volunteers are always needed to help at the visitor center —another great way for you to meet potential clients.
The Greater Pine Island Chamber is governed by an elected board, who are elected each year and serve three (3) years and represent a variety of local businesses. The Executive Board includes a president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer. The Chamber employs a Chamber Administrator to coordinate membership, and activities, and manage the Visitor’s Information Center. The Board sets policies for the organization and divides the responsibilities into committees