PO Box 15,
Bokeelia, FL 33922
Contact: Tracey Aaron 815-404-1762
To preserve, protect and promote the unique unspoiled natural beauty and heritage of Cayo Costa State Park
for present and future generations.
Become a Friend of Cayo Costa State Park
Join now and help us preserve and protect Cayo Costa State Park’s unique natural resources.
Your partnership in the Friends of Cayo Costa State Park will allow us to:
- Provide volunteer support for the park
- Assist in providing educational opportunities for park visitors
- Inspire others to support responsible resource management for the park
- Advocate for the island in our government and community
- Enhance and promote the park
FoCC is a division of Barrier Islands Park Society (BIPS), a 501c3 organization which is the official Citizens Support Organization for Cayo Costa, Gasparilla, Stump Pass, Don Pedro State Parks and Port Boca Grande Lighthouse & Museum, Gasparilla Island Lighthouse and Amory Memorial Chapel. All funds raised by FoCC will be used exclusively for Cayo Costa State Park. Tax #65-0327405